This research by Redshift Research, an independent research house, was commissioned in 2013 by CC Group – a London based PR company.
Redshift asked 150 IT decision-makers in the UK who had all made an IT investment in the last 12 months:
• how they had gone about the research, consideration and selection processes
• what were the most and least valuable sources of information when building a long list
• what content convinced them to put potential suppliers on the short list
• what information made the difference in final selection
• what materials did they wish marketing teams provided, but rarely did
The research gives useful insight into exactly how IT buyers are thinking and what they want to see from IT marketing.